Below is a list of Hutt Valley and Wellington suppliers of paleo friendly and Whole30 friendly groceries and meat.
- Park Avenue Butchers, 829 High Street, Lower Hutt
- Sugar free bacon, gluten free sausages, wild game, home made deli meats and their own smoker! An excellent source of quality meat and most of it is pastured/free range
- Moore Wilson’s, 93 Tory Street (cnr Tory and College St), Wellington
- Gluten free sausages, good quality meat, wild game, organic items, fresh fish
- Commonsense Organics, 37 Waterloo Rd, Lower Hutt (next to New World)
- Organic produce, organic pastured meats, gluten free sausages. They also have online shopping @ http://www.commonsenseorganics.co.nz.
- Zenian Organic (online shopping @ http://www.zenian.co.nz)
- All things coconut and organic, they sell coconut aminos, creamed coconut – which is very similar to coconut ice and good quality coconutt oil
- Nuts Online (online shopping @ http://www.nutsonline.co.nz)
- There are lots of great Whole30 friendly products on this website and very well priced
- Pak n Save Upper Hutt, Gibbons Street, Upper Hutt
- They actually have a really good health food section here! You can find almond butter, cashew butter, coconut flour, coconut milk and coconut oil. Everything except for the coconut oil is cheaper than you will find in other places. I’m unsure how well stocked the health food sections are in the other Pak n Saves – but the nut section in Upper Hutt is excellent also!
- Johns Fish Market, 79 The Esplanade, Petone
- Fresh fish and seafood
- Countdown, Fergusson Drive, Upper Hutt
- Fresh salmon and fish – I’ve found them to be the freshest for fish of the supermarkets in Upper Hutt
- Lowry Bay Fish Market (www.lowrybayfishmarket.co.nz), Lowry Bay, Eastbourne
- Freshly caught fish purchased directly from the fisherman every Saturday 7.30am – 2pm all year round